Since green tea and ginseng are the most popular nutritional supplements across the globe, these two products are now fused together and available as a single drink. Ginseng plant is widely used as a medicine in China since the last 5000 years. It is known as an adaptogen which tends to increase the body's defense mechanism against possible infections. Similarly, green tea is also used as a medicine in China and has been gaining popularity across the globe. Both ginseng and green tea are loaded with antioxidants which help flush the harmful toxins out of the body.
Fitness freaks swear by these teas to maintain their weight and overall health. Generally, they consume honey and ginseng green tea as the first thing when they get up. It has all the essential nutrients which nourish the body and lend a healthy glow to your skin.
There are other benefits of ginseng green tea which can help your journey to fitness. Some of them are:
1. Provides relief from Stress: Stress is one of the major reasons of your declining fitness levels. When you drink ginseng green tea regularly, it acts a stimulant and reduces the levels of stress drastically. It also helps in regulating your metabolism and increases energy level.
2. Weight Loss: Ginseng berry and green tea is effective against fighting obesity. It suppresses your appetite and decreases the fat especially around the abdominal area. Since, this tea isn’t taken with refined sugar; it doesn’t contain any calories that come with your regular coffee or tea.
3. Controls Blood Sugar: If you have any fluctuations in the blood glucose levels, this tea can help in controlling them. It can delay type 1 diabetes by regulating the glucose levels in your blood stream. According to a few reports, consuming this tea before and after meals can help fight type 2 diabetes as well.
4. Beneficial for Athletes: This tea ensures that the oxygen is used more effectively by boosting one's energy level. Also, it reduces the recovery time and activates the brain cells for an enhanced concentration and thinking ability. If you are getting trained for a marathon, you can resort to this drink.
5. Reduces Menstrual Cramps: Menstrual cramps is not only painful but can limit your activity. Women who consume this tea on a regular basis can feel the difference since it reduces the pain to a great extent.
6. Improves your Immune Support: Green tea with ginseng can improve the immune system and may prevent a variety of infections and related ailments. It also improves the response to antibiotics and vaccines. Other viral infection can be avoided when taken regularly. It can also keep away bad breath.
With so many health benefits, this tea can be taken every day without worrying about any side effects.