What is the first thing we do when we are in pain? Pop a pill, right? That is the easiest solution we can think of. To us, it is an instant cure. But in the earlier times, this was not the case. People used to find natural ways to get rid of any kind of pain no matter how severe it used to be. Now, as the pharmaceutical companies have evolved and are in a status where they have medication for the minutest sign of pain, our rendez-vous with herbs for relieving pain has been lost. There are several reasons why this transition has occurred. The first reason is our ignorance in terms of how herbs can heal. We are clueless on the kinds of herbs to be used, where to find them and how you can brew up a concoction to get the maximum benefits out of it. Second reason is the easy availability of pharmaceutical drugs that can just be ingested immediately. When it comes to natural herbs, a little bit of effort needs to be made. It could involve some grinding, cooking etc. Finally, we think that the amount of time taken by herbs to show its magic is a bit too much (although that is not the case as pharmaceutical drugs can also take the equal amount of time or sometimes even more). In this article, you will learn why natural pain killers are better than other drugs.
Herbal medicines despite being preferred by a minority population, it does seem to gain much attention and interest. There are several companies that have taken it upon themselves to educate the audiences of the various herbs available. For example, gufic sallaki is an herb that helps relieve pain. It can be purchased online or bought from stores. People are clueless about gufic sallaki and its benefits because they have not been exposed to the information circling the herb. Here are some reasons why herbs are better than drugs.
- They are totally natural. Although pharmaceutical drugs can contain a dash of naturally grown ingredients, they do comprise of chemicals that bind it all together. If you are someone who wants to totally ditch the chemicals, herbal is the way to go!
- They work on the overall strengthening of the body as well. If you take it in the right quantity, at the right time and in the right proportion, you might be doing yourself a favour.
- They work towards results in the long run. Like we use the phrase, herbs like to nip it in the bud when it comes to pain.
- Some herbs can be incorporated into your daily diet. Herbs such as rosemary and sage are great as preventive herbs for heart diseases.
- They are all over the place. If you understand herbs, you can grow them in your own garden. Thus, they are cost effective in a certain way.
Still thinking of buying that over-the-counter tablet for a headache? Try herbal!